Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Spring Easter Tote



I saw this tote on Betz White blog and fell in love with it. So of course I had to make one. Mine is not out of felted wool instead I made it out of cream felt that I had stashed. The leaves are wool but the flowers are felt. I think I went a little flower heavy but the flowers were fun to make do so I made a lot. I think I am going to make one for me & one for my daughter - it will be her Easter basket this year.
I did not line it but I made a card board bottom and glued felt on one side so that the bottom is a little more sturdy and does not buckle when something is put in it.



2 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

oh WOW - it's so beautiful!!!
Melx

Mom IsAmagpie said...

That is fabulous! I love the colors you chose, it looks so happy!