Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pillows, Pillows, Pillows!



I made these pillows! I am silly-proud of myself. The teal pillow on the right has bead fringe and I had to sew the whole pillow by hand because my sewing machine could not get close enough to the edge without running over the beads. I made the tan pillows about 10 years ago but I am going to keep them since they look good with the other colors. I am finally getting around to thinking about decorating our guest room . Hey, we have only lived in the house 3 years, it's about time don't ya think? Anyway, I am going to paint 3 walls a light brown and the wall with the bed is going to be teal. I think with all the strong colors in the room I am just going to put up sheers on the windows (over the blinds). I think it's going to look great.

No comments: