Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

Sophia tagged me and it has taken me forever to do it - sorry about that.

Here are the rules:
Link to your tagger (see above), and also post these rules on your blog.

Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here we go, 7 facts about me:

1) I love Diet Coke and cold pizza for breakfast.

2) I secretly want a third child, but I don't think it's gonna happen!

3) I love to scrapbook, I was hooked from the moment I went to a home party.

4) I like to make cards using rubberstamps, I stayed away from going to stamp
parties for years because I just knew I would like it. It's true, Stampin' Up &
Close To My Heart get a lot of my money!

5) I think the guy on "Dirty Jobs" is sexy.

6) I would love to have a layout published in a magazine, but I am to insecure
to send in a page.

7) I am addicted to reading stamping/scrapbooking blogs.

Now 7 people to tag. Actually I only have 2 people to tag :(
Joy

No comments: