Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas Card



I thought I was all done with my cards when I discovered that I need to make about 10 more. I don't want to make the same design that I made before because I am bored with that. So here is one I made. It is totally not my design and all credit goes to Jackie Pedro and Julee Tillman - I am just a follower - lol. I found the idea at The Scalloped Edge (just scroll down until you see her card) and she got the basic layout of the card from Julee Tillman's "Mojo Monday". Anyway, I wanted to share because I thought it was a cute card. I just used a different sized card, and different stamps. I did use the Cuttlebug but I did not have their snowflake folder, instead I used the Fiskar's snowflake embossing template it does not emboss as deep and gives it a softer touch. Oh, and I used white shimmery paper and also used a glitter pen on Santa's beard and while puffy paint on his hat, and cuffs.

No comments: