Monday, December 31, 2007

A Few Handmade Christmas Cards

This is one of the cards I made to send out. I really like the paper - Basic Grey. I only got 3 hand made cards this year. I love getting any kind of Christmas card but I especially like the hand made ones!
















This one came from my very good friend - Barb. She made it using a Close To My Heart card kit.
















This one was made by on of my Stampin' Up Demonstrators. Very Cute!
This photo on the inside is hilarious. It has her two kids with Santa and one is smiling and all happy and the other is screaming and sliding off Santa's lap and one shoe is missing. I hope she scrapbooks that photo.





















And last, but not least, this one came from my friend Erin. I like the colors and I love the little snowman. I going to have to borrow that one. The stamp is also a Stampin' Up stamp. Cute card Erin!

1 comment:

Winnie The Pooh said...

Hi!

just wanted to say that i just love your beautiful (and joyful ;-) christmas cards!

Anna-Maria from Sweden