Monday, March 1, 2010

I Spy With My Little Eye...

A tutorial! I found a tutorial to make I Spy bags at "Craftiness is Not Optional" . I have made two so far and they are very easy to make. I would suggest looking at places like Oriental Trading Company for the little goodies to put in the bags. I used left over toys from around the house and a few things I found at Hobby Lobby and Big Lots.

My machine had a hard time sewing the vinyl and the fleece until I figured out that when sewing with the vinyl facing up was making it stick to the sewing foot. So i sewed the 2nd one with the vinyl down and the fleece facing up and it sewed like a dream. Click HERE to go to her blog.




1 comment:

Jess@craftiness is not optional said...

they look awesome!! aren't they so fun to make? kids love them too, so bonus! :D