Monday, August 31, 2009

SC243

Since I'm in the card making mode I decided to do a Split Coast Stampers card sketch challenge. I decided to do the most current one I could find - SC243. I'm fairly happy with the way this one turned out. I can see that I need to work on my coloring skills. I wanted to add some black brads but decided to leave them off since I will be mailing this card to someone. I got the paper at Tuesday Morning and I am clueless on who made it. The stamp is a Fluffles that I got at Michaels this weekend. I used the Stampin Up water color pencils to color the stamped image. The ribbon is just something I had on hand and I used it up - Yay! One more craft item gone from my stash. Woot.


1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

Hi Becky! This is a super take on the SC from SCS...love Fluffles! Do you have an LPS challenge card this week? I saw your post but can't find the card!