Sunday, January 6, 2008

What Was I Thinking???

I made some Thank you cards this week. After I was done, I took a good look at them - awful! I used the Thank You Cuttlebug folder on plain white cardstock then I chalked over the image. I came to the conclusion that if someone took the time to give me or my family a nice gift then the least I could do is take the time to make a "nice" card. So, here is a sample of the first card. Pretty sloppy card making.

And here is the one I made today (actually I made 10!) It looks so much better. I found the basic design on Split coast Stampers but I can't remember who actually made it first or I would give them credit. I used SU Perfect Plum cardstock, the flower paper is DCWV Posies Glitter - Petite Purple Posie, the stripe paper is Deja Views - Plum stripe. I got both at Michael's. The ribbon is from American Craft and the word stamp is from SU - Love Blooms and the Cat stamp is a Fluffles from Stampendous

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

You are too hard on yourself! Both cards are super cute!