Friday, August 3, 2007

New Things

This has been my week for new things. I had to return my Hoover Windtunnel to Sam's Club (good thing I bought the extended warrenty!) The Windtunnel was probably the worst Vacuum I have ever owned. I took the advise of my mother and some friends and bought a Sears Kenmore Canister vacuum. I got the Blue Sky color. I have to say, I love it!

















I also got a new car last Friday. My Windstar was on its last legs. It had so many mechanical problems and I was tired for putting money into it. So, here is my Toyota Sienna! I was meant to drive this car!



I also lost the diamond out of my wedding ring last week and I could not find it anywhere. So I will be also be getting a new ring this week. I found an 3 diamond anniversary ring that I like. Whooo, lets spend some more money.

No comments: