Thursday, July 19, 2007

More Bella Cards (The good, the Bad and the Faintly Ugly)

I like the card (above) and I kind of like the birthday card below.
However, I think this one (below) is a card gone bad. I saw the basic idea on SCS and tried to modify it, but it just kept getting worse and worse. I finally had to stop because it was getting ugly.
This card (below) is also a card gone bad. But I feel it looks better than the one just above. They both need something or they need to lose something. I also used SU stamps on some of the cards and I used the Cuttlebug to make the background on some as well. The polka dot paper is from Wild Asparagus.

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

OMG, your post had me doubled over! You are a stitch and a half! I do agree with you, that 3rd card just isn't cutting it, is it? But I like the 4th card a lot! You know you're not alone ... you're just braver than most in posting your 'ugly' along with the 'good'! TFS!